Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lorna's Laces Baby Sweater

 This washed up lovely. I put it in the drying cabinet instead of in the dryer. It turned out very soft. I was not pleased with the Debbie Bliss pattern. Why in the world do you need 6 buttons for a baby who is 3 mos old? I went out and bought an Elizabeth Zimmerman book called Knitters Almanac. I solemnly swear that I will never spend an entire day seaming up a baby sweater again. I have it on good authority that the bunny is bringing me "The Opinionated Knitter". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Snapdragons said...

Ooh, it's a lovely sweater though. How many hanks of yarn did it take?

8:09 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

It's shepherd sport. I think the color is Happy Valley and it took more than one. Maybe 1 1/2 skeins. I have some left, maybe enough for a little hat, definately enough for a pair of socks.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home