Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm doing a happy dance!

Dr. Novak's office called late this afternoon and surgery for the little guy is Friday. Tomorrow we have the MRI with general anasthesia and then some time Wed. or Thurs. he'll have to see a pediatrician. Friday morning he'll see Dr. Novak and at noon the tubes will be put in. Hopefully, this will be the end of the Bells Palsy getting worse instead of improving. My mother-in-law already had taken Friday off and will be watching the three older kids while we are at the hospital.

On the down side, I'm running a temp with the evil cold/wicked sore throat thing. I tried very hard not to breathe on anyone when I went to vote at lunch today. Hopefully, I'm well enough to do MRI duty tomorrow, if not, pray for my husband. He gets woozy when they have to put IV's in the kids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCELLANT news!!
rest up, feel better and keep us posted!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home