Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Still here

 
I've finished this except for the sewing up. I just hate sewing up. We've had a lot of stress recently in our lives and I think it has all settled down now. The triple screen for the baby came back flagged thanks to my advanced maternal age. That was good for a great deal of worry. Fortunately the targeted ultrasound was normal and there is a 99.5% chance that the baby is fine. That certainly made me feel better. There is no pink in my future. It's going to be another little guy to go with my other three. My daughter and I will be horribly outnumbered. My current little guy saw the neurologist and the ENT guy who put his tubes in . He is doing very well. Although the Bells Palsy is still there, there has been some slight improvement around his mouth. His eyelid continues to droop the same amount. The ENT doctor feels that over the next 2 years things will improve. Hopefully, we can get back to a low stress life. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like things are heading in a more positive direction for you all. Another little boy! At least you've got one girl with you in your "clubhouse" full of boys! I'm glad to hear there is some improvement with your other son.
The baby sweater is just beautiful! I'd like to give that pattern a try some day, too.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home