Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 15, 2005

On the needles...

Branching Out from the latest knitty.com
Pair of Peaks 'n' Valleys Socks from Knit Socks in Sockotta
Pair of rainbow socks in Bernat Hot Socks
Petticoat Socks in Pink Fixation from Weekend Knitting
Char's Liberty Bag test knit
A Ribbon Scarf (we won't discuss it)
An unnamed scarf (I don't want to talk about that one either)
Paisley Shawl from Interweave Knit (it's been so long I'm not sure where I am or where I'm going)
Vintage Bubble Bag - need to redo the handles
It appears that I have a UFO problem, it's possible there is another mateless sock in there somewhere.
Sweaters that will no longer fit the baby don't count. I'm sure, I checked the rules... When counting UFO's if the object will no longer fit the intended recipient that is not held against you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home