Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 09, 2005

I Hate Mondays Pt 2: EVICTION NOTICE

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Mouse,
You are not a member of this family! You are not welcome to breakfast. Listen to me, mice are nocturnal. They do not hang out in the kitchen with four kids and a busy mom at the breakfast hour. Your behavior is most unmouse-like. You shall not run up the steps with the children and pretend you are one of the gang. I know you are a cute little black fur ball missing part of your tail but you cannot stay. Please relocate to the shed in the next three days or drastic measures will be taken.
Sincerely,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, the mouse wants to be adopted, huh? I don't mind them OUTSIDE but not in my house please and thankyouverymuch! Good luck with the eviction!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home