Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 09, 2005

I hate Mondays

We all have bad days and this is one of mine. I belonged to a yahoo group and accidently opened a can of worms. When I realized that I had opened a can of worms I posted an apology. I tried to keep the mood light. Apparently, there was a problem with this. So, I decided that maybe I wasn't a good fit for the yahoo group. However, I had volunteered to do some things and I make it a policy to follow up on all obligations. The only problem was we were out of milk and I hadn't had any coffee yet. I accidently posted a note to the whole group instead of to the person I had the obligations with. (bad English, I know, but alas no coffee yet). Further fireworks ensued and a few people sent me some really nice notes. Thank you very much, I needed those nice notes. Note to self: Do not join anymore yahoo groups. I hope all the friends I made in the group will continue to stop by my blog and leave me a note. The bag pattern should be finished and published free on this site soon. Thanks to a wonderful husband, I have milk and I'm going to go make a quadruple cappucinno. (is that how you spell cappucinno?)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am in the yahoo group too, but don't post much.. Just hang in there it will all blow over.. You did nothing wrong...Your purse is wonderful & I am looking forward to when you post the pattern here..

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I still know where to find you - you are a wealth of information and a really nice person to boot, so trust me, you arent shaking us that quickly LOL

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with TR. I've been on various other yahoo groups too and there are always 'blowups' then things are quiet for a few days and then back to normal. And yep, Dani and I are glad to follow you around Kara... aren't we Dani?? hehehe

Looking forward to checking out your new purse pattern, Kara :)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kara, I'm sorry you unsubbed and I will keep coming to your blog--I love it.

For what it's worth, I think people were waaaaaay too sensitive with the whole thing.

Amy

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home