Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Not a mouse...


Maybe a shrew???... Posted by Hello It would appear there is a family of them in my house. My husband is packing up the children and the shrew for a shrew release party out in the farm fields. Hopefully we can catch the rest of the family as quickly. It took less than three hours to catch the first one with the humane live trap. If we don't catch them quickly, I'm calling the exterminator. The kids grew attached to the little thing in the few hours I was away at knit night. We are not keeping it! I need to knit and maybe have a glass of wine. If that critter gets loose in my van it's gonna be more like Crown Royal shots. Why can't I have a normal boring life. (note the whine in my blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home