Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

If you love sock yarn and need to knit for a baby...

 This is the pattern for you. My friend Matthew wrote this pattern. I have finished one half and am working on the other half. You knit the two sides and then there is one seam up the back in kitchener stitch. It's knit from side to side using two circular needles. I read the instructions and freaked a little thinking it was harder than it really is. It's actually quite easy to knit. The picture is one of Matthew's samples in the shop. The thing I love about his patterns are that he knits every size. I've seen each item, and I know that the pattern "works". This sample is knit in Opal. I'm knitting one out of the same yarn. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Snapdragons said...

So how do I get my hands on the pattern? Am I missing a link somewhere?

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara
You have impeccable timing! I so need this pattern =)

Link please?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home