Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Little Hands Making Little Gifts

 
This is going to be for my son's speech therapist who is expecting a baby. I thought a gift would mean more if I found something that he could make. I did all the cutting and then he did the rest. My daughter made a matching one. The baby is very sick and I thought it would be nice for the mom to have two. That way she could leave one at the hospital and not worry if it disappeared. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea. All around. What is it that your son is doing? Is he tying the fringe pieces? What a great project to do together.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Yes he's tying the fringe on a fleece blanket. We did a one layer one. We cut fringe about 4" long. I think you have to cut them longer with one layer than if you do the two layer ones.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home