Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's a start

 
I have 14" x 38" of baby blanket knitted so far. I would like to have it done by Wednesday at 12:30. You're not snickering are you?

The intended recipient of this blanket is not due for months. However, it is a very sick baby and there is concern that it may not make it to term. Even if this little person does make it to term, it's going to be a very sick little person. I thought I had more time to make it something soft and cuddly. Now, it's just a race to give comfort. I'm knitting as fast as I can. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbowl knitting can be quite productive (I kee ptelling myself that in the hopes it is true LOL)

Good luck with the blanket and comfort and health to the little person (and her/his mom and family of course!!)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home