Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

There has been some cursing...

I knew better than to try a pattern from Stitch n B**ch Nation. I just knew from helping a friend there would be a problem. But, I had the right yarn and I couldn't stop myself. Don't we always pay for our impulses? Well, with some numerous adjustments and praying to the knitting gods, hopefully my sweater will turn out and lay flat. I'm doing the Fairly Easy Fair Isle Sweater and no, I don't recommend this pattern. It could be totally frogged yet. I've already frogged the fair isle numerous times.
I'm also working on a scarf for my cousin Jenny's birthday. It's made out of some new Noro stuff that has shiny stuff wrapped around it. I'm knitting it long ways and then I'm putting a strip of baby cashmerino on each side. It's an experiment. I could end up the week with another knitting deficit. If the scarf turns out, I'll post the pattern. It's all scrunched up on 24" size 9 needles so I don't really know what I have yet, or how long it's going to be. Well, I'd better get back to it. Maybe I'll have pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home