Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 29, 2005

Socks are addictive...

Quite possible socks are worse than smoking. I can't even stop to take a picture, I must knit socks. I really want to try some baby socks. There are some Ann Budd baby sock patterns that are just begging to be knit. I bet I could do a sock in a day. Then, there's this post from the Yarn Harlot - July 22 . I'd really like to make some of those cute little shoes. That post sent me to the library site to search for the booties book. Unfortunately, the library system doesn't have a single copy. The library system has let me down. Well, back to my sock. I'll post pictures when it's done. It's more regia sock yarn that was on sale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

If sock knitting is your worst addiction, I'd say you're doing O.K. I am guilty of the same. My sock needles usually don't stay empty for longer than a few hours. It's the sock yarn PURCHASING addiction that I worry about sometimes. WOW! 40 percent off Regia. Now that is dangerous. Lucky you.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home