Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I have needs!!

I NEED the book Yarn to Dye For. I really do. My box from knitpicks.com was FULL of yarn to dye and I need this book, but everyone in town is out of it. Soooo.... I don't have it. My LYS ordered it last week and I'm waiting impatiently for it to come in. I resisted the urge to call from the car and see if it came in today's UPS shipment. The UPS man came as I was leaving the parking lot. Then I saw Andean Folk Knits while I was at the yarn shop. One of my daughter's favorite books is Secret of the Andes. Well, don't I just need that book too? There is no room in my house for the six people that live here. I need to stop bringing home more stuff.
On the homefront, my littlest guy rolled over for the first time today. He promptly got his foot stuck in the crib bars and bruised his face on the bars. He's mobile now. He's scooting around on his back. He just digs his heels in and pushes off. Did I mention that he's only 3.5 months old. YIKES! My oldest son was like that and it was frightening. Well, I'd better shove off to feed the little fella one more time before bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home