Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A box came today!

My knitpicks order came today. I just ordered it late Friday. Oh, how I love living just a state or two over from their wharehouse. I have boatloads of yarn to dye and I can't wait. I mixed 9 colors of paas Easter egg dye and 11 colors of Kool-aid and I am ready to go. But, there's that bit about feeding the baby constantly. Maybe tomorrow I can get some dyeing done. I'm using the fastest method I can, microwave. I'm thinking about writing an article, "The busy mother's guide to safe and fast yarn dyeing." What do you think? I certainly don't have the time to get fancy with a long boiling process etc and I somewhat fly by the seat of my pants. But, I have always loved to dye things. I just love making colors. I used to be the person to see when you were getting ready to go see the Greatful Dead at the Valley. I'll have to dig around in my old photos. Maybe I can post my outdated work. That could embarass a few old friends. Well, I'm off to feed the little fella one last time before lights out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home