Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 22, 2005

And the winner is...

contact dermatitus, probably the sunscreen. We see the dermatologist again in a month. Did you know that after an exposure you can continue to get spots for 4 weeks? The saga of the evil rash continues... (see post below with graphic enhancements) I don't know how people with six kids do it. We always have some drama going.
In the knitting news, went to knit night and worked on socks, then frogged all that I had done. Don't you hate it when, at the end of the night you have a knitting deficit?
A vote was taken on the purple hand-dyed bag and the handles were deemed perfect. My mom is going to proof read and then it's off to the test knitter. I think I'll have my husband help me with the layout for the pattern tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home