Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My poor baby...

The evil rash continues to get worse. Did you see the picture of my poor daughter's neck? She's even got the rash on her lips. She's really miserable. I will never, ever put anything on the kids' skin without testing it first. We put the sunscreen on her Fri and she had a few bumps that looked like bug bites. Saturday there were a lot more bumps. Sunday afternoon it was growing and had white centers. The patch on her neck is the worst and the pediatrician we saw last night said she could look like that everywhere she put the sunscreen. On the bright side, I've gotten a lot of knitting done sitting in Dr. offices. Now I just need to figure out how to copyright my patterns so I can share them. I'm very pleased with my latest effort. It's not felted yet, I have my fingers crossed that it will meet or beat expectations. I'll take a pre-felting picture when I do the handles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home