Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another tough day....

My daughter has the most impressive rash. At first, it was thought to be a horrible viral infection that manifested like chicken pox. I have three other kids and was more than a little bit frightened. Four kids in this shape, I'll be a stark raving lunatic. It is day five of the rash and I can still watch it getting worse. We went to another pediatrician tonight. It's a severe skin allergic reaction. It's still in the getting worse stage. The pediatrician and the resident couldn't say when it would get better. We're pouring on the antihistamines and hoping for the best. Her new nickname is "Spot". She's taking it quite well for an almost teenager. A spring hint, test any product you are going to use on a small patch of the inside of your child's arm. I had no idea we could get into this much trouble with a hypoallogenic sunscreen. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of "Spot" so you can see why it is important. On the bright side, I got a lot of knitting done while we waited for the pediatrician and can post pictures tomorrow. Have a good night and may all your children be rash free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home