Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Works in progress....

I'm working on another pair of Peaks 'n' Valley Socks from the Knit Socks book. I have another pair of socks on the needles that are plain old ribbed that I'm trying to forget about and a pink pair of Cascade Fixation socks in the Petticoat Sock Pattern from Weekend Knitting. I've dyed some yarn to start some bags and I barely started the Paisley Shawl from the latest Interweave Knits. I frogged my Airy Scarf because I had done the yarn overs wrong and haven't restarted it again.
On the homefront, three out of four of my kids have ear infections. Talk about a good time. I bet my husband won't be able to get to work fast enough on Monday morning. This has put a road block in the spring cleaning. The kids are really grumpy. Hopefully, by tomorrow night the antibiotics will have kicked in and they'll be feeling better. I guess I'll sit around and referee their disagreements and KNIT!
On the reading front, I'm reading Linda Fairstein's Entombed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home