Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

New Stuff

My new felted flower pattern arrived in the mail from ThreadBear Fiber Arts and I finally got my Amazon box with Yarn to Dye For. From now on, if Knitpicks has it, I'm ordering books from them. The prices are good and they actually ship to me faster than Amazon. I'm dyeing yarn right now to make felted flowers. The Sockotta Socks continue and I'm attempting to design a bag for sock knitters. After all, a knitter can never have to many felted bags.
On the homefront, my youngest has finally caught the dreaded respiratory infection the other kids have had. No ear infection so far. I got the distinct impression from the pediatrician that she expected to see me again this illness. After two days of crying the little fella has settled down a bit.
Did you see knitpicks has started getting their spring/summer cotton yarns in? I'm waiting until there is more selection to make my move. I'm dreaming of summer cotton yarns. Does anyone else have this problem? Well I'm off to dye more yarn. Have a happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home