Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Showing Off!

These are my "Little Coriolis - your second learning sock" from Cat Bordhi's new book, "New Pathways for Sock Knitters." I originally had no interest in this book. I have a sock recipe for each member of my family who I knit socks for. It's taken a while to get it down so everyone's socks fit properly. A customer at the Yarn Shop that I teach at wanted someone to run a knitalong for this book. I choked on the price of the book, but eventually caved and bought it. Since then, I have had the best time knitting the first two socks. I've sucked in another friend who has had an equally good time. These socks are addictive. The downside is that one does have to read the directions, taking the mindless bit out of knitting socks. If I did one sock multiple times, I think that I would hit the mindless knitting phase with these patterns also. The instructions are well written, and there are videos on Cat Bordhi's website to nurse you through the first sock. I only had one problem on the first sock that I had to check the videos to clarify.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home