Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another FO!

I just finished the Valentine Socks. I'll post pictures later. I'm looking at the rest of my January Goals and how many days are left in the month. Realistically speaking, it doesn't look good. I still only have 1 noro sock finished and it's mate is cast on and I think the ribbing is completed. Mom's first sock has about 3" left and it's mate is a mere glimmer in my eye. The Sublime baby sweater is coming along with many pattern alterations which have involved some ripping. I'm almost through the second sleeve. I then have to block it, sew it up, pick-up the neck band and knit the cute little frill. I'm guessing it will take a couple of tries on the neck band, sewing up and the frill. If the children cooperate, I might get it all done. I'm already starting to think about Feb. goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Ott said...

cwhy am i so obsessing about these hand knitted socks but i am. i must learn how to do this they look so cool

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home