Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

I want it all!

I"m having a little trouble with wanting to buy all the new knitting books that are coming out. I will definitely buy the Yarn Harlot's new book. She entertains me every time I read her blog. The least I can do is purchase her book so that she can afford to keep working from home and entertaining me. I also read Alison's Blue Blog and have joined her holiday knitalong the last two years. She's coming out with the book Charmed Knits real soon. Then there's the book More Sensational Knitted Socks that should be out this month. If I don't buy this one, I won't have a complete set! This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many books coming out that I want to own. Then, there's the stuff that is already out that I feel the need to buy like Knit Fix and Lucy Neatby's DVD series. I need to join a support group, I'm obviously over the top with my knit buying obsession, especially since I don't have a job. My husband has informed me that teaching at my LYS is not a job. It is hanging out at the knit shop, and I should call it what it is and it IS going to cost him more money! He's probably right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently discovered Knit Fix, and did something I've resisted with most knitting books:, I bought it. Library knitting books seem to feed my urge, and the copy machine gets a workout. But I try to only purchase the ones that I know I will use not just peruse. On my list to read: both books by Yarn Harlot. And I too cannot wait for the sensational socks part II. Yea!
Miss Moonbeam

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home