Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I joined another knitalong - The Amazing LACE

Let's review my knitalong score:
Bunny KAL - finished 3 Kate Gilbert bunnies
Sock it to Me - Numerous pairs of finished socks
Dye Job - I slacked on this one. I think I did dye some yarn but didn't post it.
Warm Hands - I made two pair of mittens
Knit Some Holiday Cheer - I knit 22 presents. I rocked!
200Sox - I stalled out at 3 pair. I've been making sweaters.
Sensational Knitted Socks - I've started some, finished none.
Knitting Olympics - I only made it 1/2 way. It's best we don't discuss it and yes, it was a lace project.

All in all, I'm not the knitalong loser I thought I was. The Christmas knitalong upped my average. It's not a perfect score, but I can live with it. Now, I just need to pick my Amazing LACE project. Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home