Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Sad tale of the dragon sweater

 


I posted this picture yesterday and blogger ate it, AGAIN. I'd say the new picasa updates has a few bugs in it. Anyway, the sweater will not go over my son's head. Fortunately, it will fit a younger son and I have to knit another. I spend a lot of time cursing a certain knit designer and book publisher. The gauge correct, the measurements are all correct. The sweater does not fit the child with the measurements it should fit. It fits another child. The big question... When these books are published with 25 different versions (gauge vs size) for each pattern does someone test knit them and try them on a person with those measurements? I think not! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home