Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


I finished the first sleeve. I did much of it late last night. I only had about 2" to do today. I went to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon and bought the Jewel Song yarn in the color sea pearls. I also bought some Pitter Patter. My knit picks order came. I bought two ball of wool of the andes, one hollyberry and one grass. I wanted to see how close they were to good Christmas colors. I also bought two more knitpicks color cards. I picked up Andean Treasure/Sierra and Decadence. Someone was knitting a sweater out of Decadence at knit night and it was the softest stuff I had ever felt. Even softer than Andean Treasure. I already own the color cards to Palette, Wool of the Andes and Merino Style. I can now make informed yarn purchases. Tomorrow is another day and the start of another sleeve.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home