Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005


Dragon sweater take 2. My oldest son has requested a dragon sweater. He wanted white, we negotiated for natural. The yarn is dye your own fingering weight from knitpicks worked double. The blues are the three blues from the knitpicks pallette collection worked double. I did two rows of dark blue, 2 rows of one strand dark and med blue, 2 rows med blue, 2 rows one strand of med and lt blue and two rows of lt blue. I think the colors blended nicely.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a apttern for said Dragon Sweater? Im sure you will figure out a way to make it fit =)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

I was using the Ann Budd handy book of sweater patterns and a dragon graph from Kids, Kids, Kids. I was up very late last night starting it again. I'm glad I didn't even humiliate myself by posting my first effort.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home