Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I've been knitting up a storm

Although I haven't been able to blog lately, I've been knitting a lot. My youngest is on steroids for Bells Palsy and we've spent a lot of time in waiting rooms. I spent 5 hours at the hospital while he had an MRI under general anesthesia. I've got socks, sweater and scarves happening. I finished a scarf (Jenny's scarf) and I'm finishing up the first sock for the little fellow. Anybody who has 15 IV sticks deserves a pair of socks made by mommy. If the little fellow lets me, I'll take more pictures this afternoon. He's a bit labor intensive with the steroids. He doesn't sleep and he eats a lot. He still mostly nurses, so I'm an integral part of his daily activities.
We're all counting how many days of steroids left so that we can get back to our normal routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home