Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Weekend Sweater

 This is my version of the Weekend Sweater. It's a 45" chest. The design in the yoke is a modified chart from a baby dale book. I used dye your own from knitpicks, wool of the andes for the body and cascade pastaza for the color work. I've also almost finished the EZ baby surplice sweater. I'm putting on the last cuff. Hopefully, I post a little more frequently, but there's not much to say about miles of knitting stockinette in the color natural. My tummy is currently too large to spin. Thanks to the heat wave, we've been spending every night at the pool. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Weekend Sweater! Thanks for posting about it on the knitbabysurprise group!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home