Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I may not medal in this event

My little guy remains under the weather. It's back to the dr. this afternoon. He had mastoiditis in August and has persistent Bells Palsy. This causes his mouth to droop. It's much worse when he is tired. Now his eye is not opening all the way on the same side of his face. It's worse when he's tired. Hopefully this is a temporary set back and not going to turn into another persistent problem.

Last night I only knit three rows and they all need tinked back today. Combine that with the worry about the little guy and the amount of rocking time he needs and my Olympic goals don't look reasonable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Bea's comment. Take care of that little man first. That's the only imortant thing.
This Knitting Olympics thing is just a silly contrivance.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly should get great mom medals! Poor wee mite, hope there is improvement soon.

I just popped back to say thanks for helping me with the ladder stuff, the second sock was less laddery!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home