Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Still alive...

barely. After the holiday rush of finishing all the presents, wrapping and shopping we all got sick... twice. First we had something with a fever in the days after Christmas and then we had the worst flu that I have dealt with in 10 years. Four of us were sick at the same time. This has led to a few observations.
1. It was really smart to buy a window fan with an exhaust setting. I was able to air out the house without freezing out the occupants.
2. Always have a flu pack in a box ready to go. My husband and I were too sick to drive and we had gone through all the clear liquids and light foods with the first wave of sick children.
3. The best friend in the world is the one who will be late to her mother's birthday party to pick you up sprite, graham crackers, pedialyte etc.

I hope your year has started out a bit more smoothly than ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home