Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I made a sock bag today!

 
Actually, I made two, but I gifted the other one before I took a picture. We were talking about sock knitting bags and the version that Kate has wouldn't hold a 100g skein of Opal. The only choice was to design a better sock bag. Kate wanted purple so she got an incredibly purple bag with a lime green pocket. It had 5 little slots in one pocket for her dpn's. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the fancy pocket in mine. I will be forced to sew some more tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And is it ever purple! You took me completely by surprise - I thought I might see a prototype at next week's class, but no! what was it, a couple of hours? And there it was - I am seriously impressed.

I think you should consider making them for sale.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home