Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today is my birthday!

My husband made me a new banner and my very own button for a gift. He also designed labels for all my handknit gifts. He's been covertly working on the project for awhile. He had been vague about the painting of the flowers when he was working on it. (His hobby is Chinese Brush Painting). He and the kids also picked out a cookie bouquet and Fannie Mae Candy. All in all, it was a nice birthday. I'm putting away the birthday and Christmas money my mom sent me to save for a wheel. I think my husband was a little stunned. I thought he asked me when I was going to spin. I answered, "Well, when I'm not knitting of course!" He clarified that he was asking where I was going to put it. Negotiations continue...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday fellow Sag! I had no idea so many of us were clumped so close together!!! Great banner - what a thoughtful gift =)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Happy belated birthday to you!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday. Sweet of your husband to make the banner for you. I'm not sure if mine even reads my blog. He already gets enough knitting in his life that he probably just doesn't really need to read about it too.
All those scarves!!!!! AMAZING!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home