Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas List revisited

On November 10 I blogged this on the Christmsas Gift KAL
"I'm starting out saying I will knit:
13 scarves
2 hats
2 pairs of mittens
1 pair of leg warmers"

At that point I had 5 scarves finished. I now have 10 scarves completely finished and 4 scarves all but the fringe. I have 3 more balls of highland thistle to be knit. The extras are for a fund raiser.
I've started Vintage Velvet for my husband and have 1/3 finished.
I have the yarn for a raspberry scarf of unknown pattern and a blue cashmere of unknown pattern.
I've made 0 hats.
I've made one pair of mittens.
I've knit 10" of one leg warmer.
Will I finish for Christmas? I think I can, I think I can, I hope I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home