Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

This poor neglected blog...

Well, I'm slowly getting all my software loaded onto the new computer. Unfortunately, I have some drudgery to do before I can get back to serious knitting. Quicken didn't back up properly. I planned for that, but spent yesterday typing in two months worth of checks, deposits, etc. Now, I can't get April to balance. Yes, I know it's June. I'm not really sure what happened there. Mistakes were made but nothing bounced.
As for email. If you think I know how to email you, I don't anymore. We backed up the email addresses, but that didn't work either. So... if your an email knitting friend, drop my a line so I can find you again.
I did get the software loaded. I swear, I will take some time out to knit and post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home