Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Pictureless Posts

My laptop is in a coma. I'm not sure if it can be resuscitated. Until things are rearranged that leaves me with no pictures for the blog. I worked on the Branching Out Scarf today. There was a small "incident". After the "incident" I retrieved the ball winder. Branching Out now only has two repeats. I think, I'm actually at -8 repeats, but we won't talk about that. I look forward to returning to my socks soon. I now feel the urge to return Branching Out to its previous state before I move on to sock knitting. I hate knitting deficits.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the laptop! And don't worry about the deficit - you'll more than catch up soon, I'm sure!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Hope your laptop is feeling better soon. I love to scrapbook too!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home