Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

Down to the wire...

The Christmas knitting has hit the point where there is a rigid schedule. Today I must knit 5" of x and 10" of z. Well, it's starting to pay off. I have three FO's for the weekend, the cashmere scarf, broken rib scarf and the legwarmers. I've also finished the knitting of one dragon mitten. That probably makes that gift 1/3 finished because of the emebellishing. I also have 1/3 of the Vintage Velvet Scarf finished. The schedule will be written to finish those items today. I can almost see the knitting finish line. I think I have a hat or two and maybe a manly scarf after that. Anything else is little extras that weren't planned to be made out of scrap yarn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Good luck on your Christmas knitting! Everything is beautiful so far.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home