Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Knitting Meme

Knitting Meme
What is your all time favorite yarn to knit with?
Noro, I love to see the stripes as the yarn flies off the needles.

Your favorite needles?
Addi Turbos for most everything.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
Anything with fun fir.

Your most favorite knit pattern?
Branching Out from knitty, someday I am going to finish that scarf.

Most valuable knitting technique?
Magic loop!

Best knit book or magazine?
The Twisted Sister Sock Workbook

Your favourite knit-a-long?
Sock it to Me is my favorite. But I have high hopes for Warm Hands, a holiday kal that is coming soon and the solid sock knitalong.

Your favourite knitblogs?
Knitting Iris and the Yarn Harlot

Your favourite knitwear designer?
I've enjoyed quite a few Deb Galeskas patterns. If what I'm making is simple, I prefer to design my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home